THE DECLARATION OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE CORPORATE REPUBLIC OF KHA-NU
May 14, 2016
On May 14, 2016, descendants of enslaved Africans in the USA People's Council gathered in New York City, and approved a proclamation, declaring the establishment of the State of Kha-Nu.
The Declaration consists of seven sections, and stipulates six matters:
- It asserts the natural right of descendants of enslaved Africans, an African people, to be like all other peoples, exercising self-determination in a sovereign state.
- It proclaims the establishment of a Corporate Republic state in Bir Tawil Africa, named "the Corporate Republic of Kha-Nu."
- It established a Corporate Republic institutions of state governance: the Council of Republic and the Corporate Government.
- It states constitution has been formulated.
- It sets forth the principles of the political rule of the newly formed state.
- It calls for peace and cooperation with Egypt and Sudan, the the neighboring countries and their peoples, the descendants of enslaved Africans people throughout the Diaspora, and the United Nations Organization.