CORPORATE REPUBLIC OF KHA-NU
A State dedicated to Desert Research, Development and Living
Introducing the Bir Tawil International Desert Research and Development Learning Center
Bir Tawil Desert Research Learning Center (BTDRLC) mission is to gain a better understanding of the Sahara Desert ecosystem structure and function at all scales, and how the function and structure might be impacted by changes in global climate. The center will also provide space and support for visiting researchers and interns, hosts hands-on experiential learning for student groups, and displays examples of sustainable practices and native horticulture
United Nations SDG 15
Preserving life on land requires concerted action not only to protect terrestrial ecosystems, but to restore them, and promote their sustainable use for the future. Goal 15 calls for urgent action to halt the degradation of natural habitats, and to integrate ecosystem and biodiversity values into local planning and development processes.
Introducing The Corporate Republic of Kha Bir Tawil Desert Research Institute (BTDRI)
(Global warming could create 150 million ‘climate refugees’ by 2050) (1) (Desert Living-Leaving no one behind, people of African descent and the SDG 2030) Research and testing of concrete made with desert sand.
Renewable Energy Manufacturing, Production and Research
- Solar Panel Production, Research and Manufacturing
- Facilities Energy storage research and development Research
- Development and Manufacture of low cost solar cells Perovskite Carbon based photovoltaic devices
- Solar thermal Glass manufacturing and research (desert silicon)
- Solar powered research of water harvesting devices.
- Solar powered vehicle research, development and manufacturing
Greenhouse Horticulture Research
- Greenhouse Farming and Research
- Hydroponic Farming
- Aquaponic Farming
- Desert horticulture research
- Drought-resistant plants research
- Atmospheric water generator research and development